Content Strategy & Development
Every piece of content we produce is an opportunity to clarify and improve strategy.
Whether it’s a series of marketing emails, a thought-leadership editorial, web copy or a press release, the message and delivery of any piece of content should be determined by strategic needs. So before drafting a word, we ask a specific set of questions:
- What is the business or organizational goal this content needs to serve?
- Who is the audience associated with that goal?
- What do we need the audience to do to make progress toward that goal?
- What information or message will motivate them to take that action?
- What’s the appropriate medium, format and tone for that message?
- How will we get the finished content in front of the audience?
Content Development Process
Once we've answered the strategic questions we determine what information assets and resources are available and assign the best content creator or team to the project. We also set milestones for specific deliverables to keep you as informed as you'd like to be along the way.